K Shanez

Friday, January 14, 2005

Kaching! The money came in yesterday. Cos I finally sold my phone! Great buyer... his wife even met up with him just to see the phone. haha...

And I was downgraded permanently yesterday! PES C9L2... I wonder how many years of reservist I have... The board chairman happened to be one of the doctors at the place where I'm working. The moment I went in, he went "Oh! I know this guy..." or something to that effect. Thank God I brought my memos from Dr Bell... Dr Bell wrote "The diagnosis of CMP is by clinical evidence. There is no need for an arthroscopy or MRI" or something like that.

So the board chairman just went, "Okay... We'll just make it permanent then."

YAY!

Oh, was one blessed day yesterday. Mom seems to have some kind of "6th sense". Holy Spirit speaking to me through her? Well, the night before yesterday, she told me not to bring my Xphone II to the office cos it has a built-in camera. She told me to use both my old phone and Dad's unused PDA (for the schedules). So I figured, since I'm going to another camp for the medical board, it's better to do so due to their different security expectations. I heeded her advice and used my old phone. After my trip to MOH in the morning, i returned to the office only to find out that some camera phones were confiscated during the FP. I was like "Hallelujah!" Oh well, even though I didn't had to attend it, it's a good witnessing point. Thank God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home