K Shanez

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Had christian fellowship yesterday. Was quite ok save for the fact that it was a tad too "charismatic" and "loud" for me. In case you didn't know, I'm a presbyterian. So it's like 2 different ends of the denomination spectrum. But don't get me wrong, we're not all that different. It's just the way we worship the Lord.

It felt kinda weird to take the communion with my brothers from other denominations cos under the presbyterian constitution, the communion has to be presided over by an ordained pastor. Oh well. But my background was "semi-charismatic" so there.

It just felt as though I went back to the PRCC days of "MegaLife".

But I did feel that we could sing less loudly... I was really drowned by the other voices... haha. didn't help that some went flat and the guitar was not tuned to concert pitch. I need to put my worship ministry skills into action! =P

Typing this in the office as I wait for people to start streaming into the office. More than half of those who are supposed to come cannot meet the deadline of 7.50am. When Monday comes, HOW? (There's gonna be daily first and last parade from this Monday onwards...zzz...)

For some people, it's time to get dressed down. For others, it's time to stop relying on me to cover your asses when you come late.

The 7am person (ie. ME) is going to ORD soon. Wake up earlier now. No more putting your alarm clock to snooze. Or your asses will really get burnt.

Quote from "Meet The Fokkers":

ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS- HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home