K Shanez

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

A bane and a blessing?

Well, I managed to sell my MPx 200 not once. but TWICE!

I was supposed to meet the first buyer at Woodlands MRT. Guess what. I was left in the lurch.

I only found out this morning at 6am that he sent me an email saying he was "down with the flu" and could not come. I was like what the heck! I gave you my telephone number and you didn't even bother to call before hand to cancel!

Yeah. Sent a "stinker" email to him. I mean, it's only BASIC courtesy to call people at least right?

I asked him at least 3 times in the emails that I sent, "How should I address you?"

This guy kept ignoring the question.

What was worse was while I was waiting for him at Woodlands (from 2.40pm to 4pm) I left so many messages on his handphone's voicemail. Only to be left unanswered. Right, like I'm so gullible to believe you.

I unilaterally closed the deal with him in the end cos I had a good reason!

Someone else wanted to buy my phone! and at a better selling price. So there. And at least he's leaving me his handphone number to correspond.

I pray that this time, the deal will be LEGITIMATE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home