This is an appendix to the previous message.
The solution is so SIMPLE. Just visit Grandma more often. (ok, call her more often also seems fine... if your whole family can't go down)
Am I asking for too much?!
I know what some minds would be thinking...
1. If Kenny's so concerned, then why don't he go take care of her?
2. Kenny doesn't have exams...
3. Kenny lives so near to her...
Kenny this, Kenny that.
Am I the only freaking grandchild in this family?
I've got enough of this bad attitude in my office already. My FAMILY too?!
*shakes head in dismay*
And it is definitely NOT A GOOD SIGN that people can react so violently to a simple suggestion. I shudder at the thought of what would happen if I had not done something.
And i thought soap opera only occurs on TV.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home