K Shanez

Monday, November 01, 2004

I just realised I forgot to add something to the previous post... hehe...

Was thinking about the reasons why people are downgraded... I noticed from my own observations that usually, the downgraded people are the fitter ones. This is much in line with what Diwei (my medic course buddy) was telling me when we were still on course. The fitter people are usually the ones who are more prone to injuries and are therefore downgraded due to them... On the contrary, the less fit ones are the ones who have no injuries and are therefore given a higher medical grading! hee...

There was this question and answer session during LIFE (the wet weather programme) and it was stated that we would gain 2 more points for running to the exhibition boards at the foyer to get the answers... so our team did so anyway just to get the extra points totalling to 7 points. I ran with Bonn and it was so funny when AK was chiding him for running so slowly when he was given a higher medical grade than me! And also, the fact that he was liable for IPPT and I wasn't. It was so funny!!! =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home