argh. f^k.
stupid asswo pg chided me for using the phone for 15 minutes *sniggers*
She went like "do you know you're only supposed to use the phone for 3 minutes only? is your call official or unofficial?"
"unofficial ma'am. sorry ma'am"
i was almost to go "maaaaaaaaam"...
-_-
I was talking to claire on the phone you see... and she's was moving in and out of her cubicle... When she first made the comment, I was like *shocked*. What the heck, you had the NERVE to eavesdrop on my conversation!?!?!? bl**dy idiot.
I mean there are always more tactful ways to approach a point. She could have gone like "hey, don't use the phone so long in future. you're only allowed unofficial calls for up to 3 minutes" or something nicer. Thank God, no one else was in the office. Or I would have blushed like crazy.
Anyway, if there are any employers out there who want to employ her. PLEASE make sure she doesn't get the PR positions or I'm sure your business would go BANKRUPT. Not that she would need a new job anyway... of course, unless she antagonised CMC, which is very unlikely when she does the giggling act in front of him everytime.
-_- *rolls eyes*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home