K Shanez

Wednesday, August 20, 2003

hmm... i managed to reach the test centre half an hour early for my test and realised... I HAD NO PEN!!! argh.

thank God that one of the instructors told me to buy a pen from the canteen... which I did. cost me 50 cents. sigh. (I'm such a miser huh?!)

the test went by really well... felt that it was more of a logical reasoning test than some memory test like the Basic Theory Test. hee... here's one question that was really funny. If I can remember correctly, it went like this.

If your car goes through a large pool of water, how do you dry your brakes?
a) Brake hard.
b) Brake intermittently.
c) Use a hairdryer.

I nearly laughed out loud in the examination classroom!!! *imagines a person with one hand on the steering wheel and the other with a hairdryer, stretched outside the car, trying to dry the brakes.*

ha....

After the test, Dad brought the family to Koufu, the new foodcourt at Rivervale Plaza. Had some really good food and the light pastel colours chosen by the designer really made the place look clean and spacious. This was unlike the previous holder of the same area, Kopitiam... the dark granite and lime green colours really made the place look small and dirty...

Oh well... that ends my backdated entry.

Onto the new day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home