Birthday Wishlist!!!
I am gonna be thick-skinned and put up my birthday wishlist. Especially for those who are about to get the powerpoint document from me!!! *hint*
1) iPOD Nano! 4GB in white please. Or you can get me an Applecentre voucher. heehee... So i can get it "subsidised". :P

2) iPOD Nano Lanyard headphones! (So I have some reason to buy the Nano myself. haha...) It would be the raison d'etre for the nano... =P

3) A cool Casio G-shock watch with the metallic wristband and solar-powered! *drools...* Something like this (this model is G-7301D-8V):

4) If you can afford it... a Kia Picanto!

5) Crumpler bags! (preferably in red... I got a laptop bag already fyi.)
[TAKEN! A group of friends gonna get this for me! =P ]

6) The only thing from Creative that I require for the moment: E-MU Xboard 49.

7) Any Topman vouchers will do fine.
8) Gadgets and gizmos!
9) Shoe vouchers!
10) SIGG bottles!
11) Or just plain cash. Care to donate to the "Give Kenny a Car!" fund?
I'm way above my head eh? Well... I'm turning 21. I need to start wishing for BIGGER things. =P

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home