I am SOOOOO over the Creative Zen Micro Photo. On the pictures, it looks so beautiful but when I played around with it... It's so... eeky. Looks like my eyes are fixed on the white Apple iPod Nano 4GB. hee....
K Shanez
Thursday, October 13, 2005
K Shanez
Previous Posts
- Just woke up... *yawns* It's chem test day! (or ni...
- Should I dramatise my posts? Like I'm speaking in ...
- Beware the random thoughts. Just wanna let it out....
- This week has just been a spiritual roller coaster...
- OMG!!! SHIT!!!I sent in the Minus Two Copy of Elek...
- Oh! Forgot to add in my previous post.I'm going to...
- Just came back from the Noise Singapore launch wit...
- Went for lunch with her yesterday. Had a good time...
- Something happened.It gave me perspective.I think ...
- Why do I have this weird feeling that she might be...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home