K Shanez

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Looking back retrospectively at the events for the past few days. I'm really thankful to God for many things (including one very special one). And it has touched me in more ways than one. I teared as I wrote.

Concert went on as planned. Though the music didn't come on during my "supposed" performance. I sat there cool-ly waiting...waiting...waiting...

"We apologise for the slight technical error..."

I headed backstage and went funny-hysterical (if you know me... you know what i mean...).

I was telling everyone that i was doing John Cage's silent song called 33 (as what Minyu told me).

Well... I did have a slight desire to have my song played as the finale piece. But didn't pursue it cos i was pretty ok with the flow of events anyway.

I prayed "More of You, less of me". And something REALLY happened. How cool was that!

Well. I played my song eventually. With most of the nervousness gone, I managed to finish the song well enough! I'm so happy!!!

And I got the biggest turnout of friends ever for a concert! Double joy!

Had supper at Fong Seng. Coincidentally, my CG members were there too! Haha... was like a social butterfly, flying from one group of friends to the other. haha...

Then went back to my room and started thinking deeply about things... which brings me back to the introduction of this post.

Thank you, Father.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home