K Shanez

Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Birthday Wishes!?

Was reading Sherina's blog when I realised I haven't come out with a birthday wish list for my 20th birthday!!! The big 2-0 is coming (end of the year... I'm still a teenager, thank God) and this spells maturity (what?!) and senority... haha.

oh well, here goes.

1. More of God.
I've been spiritually empty lately and pretty exhausted. Though many people may not think so, I'm actually not as "spiritual" as I used to be back in primary school. Must really try to let go of my addictions (don't ask what, I won't tell) cos it's really draining. But I enjoy the addiction... which makes this such a dilemma. Have tried many times to break the habit but it keeps coming back... even so, it's a moral dilemma...

2. More time with my family.
After the spate of deaths in my extended family,I begin to realise how short life is. That I should treasure every single moment I have with my family cos you'd never really know when it is time for them to leave you. Moreover, being the only child, I really cannot imagine living on my own (if I never get married) without my parents and no siblings around.

3. Someone to complete me.
I'm empty. I'm fallen. I need someone to complete me. Who do I look for? What do I look for? Only God, my constant pillar of strength, can answer these questions.

At this juncture, I shall break into my materialistic wishes... I'm only HUMAN! haha.

4. A CAR.
I need one. Don't ask why. Read my previous posts and you'd know my justification. I need a car. PERIOD.

5. An XPhone or some cool phone with Windows Smartphone software
I'm really over-reliant on my PDA. When Dad retires and takes it back, I'll have no PDA!!! argh. A smartphone would be cool...

6. A new computer.
The computer is going bonkers!!! Although I wouldn't say it's obsolete just yet (it's 3 years old already but it's not obsolete... amazing huh? fyi, it's 1.4GHz) but the comp just goes completely crazy sometimes. Need a new one. Cos I need the current one for producing my midi... hehe... which brings me to my next wish.

7. A MIDI keyboard.
I need this to do computer music. My piano is too huge to shift to the study room to be hooked up to the computer. And the computer is too bulky and wired up to shift next to the piano.

8. A Laptop computer.
I'll need this for Uni so it'll be less of a priority as of now.

9. A new digital watch.
A G-shock or something. My current Baby-G is almost 8 years old! (I think. Cos i got it end of 1996.)

10. Early ORD!!!
As you all know, it's been granted. An early birthday gift from up above... THANK YOU, GOD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home