fine. but Dad says I don't have the financial power to do that.
He even asked me to not start thinking about this.
Well, but I did mention something he said.
"First, have a dream, then a vision, then your vision would become a reality."
I'm probably still at the dream stage.
By next year, it had better changed to a vision. and by Uni, a REALITY.
I was telling him the need for me to visualise my life path. I can't imagine myself 10 years from now being a nobody with no vision and no ambition whatsoever.
That's why the SCHOLARSHIP. That's why the CAR.
Fine, I sound spoilt talking about something as expensive as a car. But what's to stop me from making it MY REALITY?
He spends $2000 a month on his car, he tells me.
Fine. but it's new. and it's a 2-litre car.
What if I got a 2nd hand 1-litre car?
1) Car Price:The car price would probably be a-fifth that of new cars. $25k.
2) Insurance: stays the same.
3) COE: What COE? (It's already included in the price of the 2nd hand car)
4) Petrol: Probably $100 plus a month? (compared to Dad's $200 plus)
argh.
I need to see a financial planner.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home