I GOT THE SCHOLARSHIP OFFER!!!
But on the down side, I don't have the option of taking Biomedical Sciences, only Biology as a major... sigh.
But still, the MOE official i spoke to yesterday said that there could be a change in policy so I could still major in Biomedical Sciences depending on the Ministry's policies... I do hope so!!! =) and yah, the concentration only occurs in year 3 so there's like... another 3 more years for the ministry to change its mind!!! =D
Another funny clause that clashes with my plans: To stay in the hostel for at least 1 year!!! haha... well... I'll save on transport for 1 year. Keong!!! bunk in with me!!! haha... I can't imagine having a super dirty, messy roommate... EEK!!! -_- and they'll pay 75% of the double-room rates for me. I do hope I either get a single room or a double room shared with a very nice person!!! haha...
okay... other things involved
1) $5,500 per annum
2) $1,000 computer grant (once-off)
3) Fully-paid tuition fees
4) Up to 6 months of full allowance for overseas exchange programmes (inclusive of airfare!!!)
5) Salary in NIE
How's that? I'M SO EXCITED!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home