K Shanez

Monday, May 03, 2004

Car car car....

That is what I've been REALLY thinking about lately.

My scenario:

I work from 7am till 5.30pm daily. I drive to work (My Dad's car) then he drives home.

But lately, I don't even get a lift in the evening from him! sheesh. Just because he wants to "go jogging".

then fine, I walk to the bus-stop by 5.45pm and probably wait till 6pm just for a seriously crowded bus. By the time I get home? it's 7 plus pm.

It's freaking draining to that practically everyday. Yes, I noe many people are doing the same... yah, but still, it's damn inconvenient! Look at the time I get home! and no, I don't need someone to nag at me at how lucky I already am. sheesh.

What's to stop me from seeking greener pastures?

Fine. YS to SK distance is still pretty okay, but imagine in university? from BV to SK is simply crazy! I'll take more than 1 hour to get home! Maybe even 2! from the horror stories I hear from seniors and ex-classmates, I shudder. Imagine crowded buses even at 7pm in the evening?!

Mom says they (my parents) can always go all the way to Uni to fetch me in future and go for dinner together. Right. But to do this ever so often?!

Moreover, people who stay far away would probably stay in the hostel. But I'm an only child for goodness sake. What would I be doing in a hostel when I have a perfectly fine personal room at home?

That's why I came to my conclusion.

GET A CAR!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home