K Shanez

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Just finished Prof Nga's notes on prokaryotic cells and eukaryotic cells... also some stuff about E.Coli and Neurospora Crassa...

Need to buck up and get moving! haha...

Am doing my face mask now and desperately trying to get the alarming red zits off my fair face... or maybe I should get a tan to hide them. I'm becoming more metrosexual again! Talk about revival man...

I suddenly felt this urge to pour out everything and let loose. Gotta let my hair down and play! Just that... I'm still bound and shackled by the exams... *wails*

Oh and by the way... I've just turned 21!!! Legal age of majority... There's like so many responsibilities now! For one, I can buy a house now under my name! (in Singapore, that is...) But misdemeanors and crimes mean that I get to jail and not boy's home... not that I'm thinking of doing that anytime soon!

Gotta keep moving! The hols are dawning and the last paper is coming soon!!! arghhhhh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home