I officially made someone unhappy again... sigh. Have been making some tough decisions lately and yes, been vacillating in my stance. I can't decide!
Oh well, thanks to people like dunkindonut who gave me some good advice and I've acted on it. The other party's apparently quite ok with it. Though I think it's been pretty unfair to that party... sigh.
Oh well.
Went out with keong and lynette yesterday. Was supposed to go to Jazz@Southbridge but there was this requirement to buy at least 2 drinks each if we wanted to watch the jazz performance... that would have cost us about $30... So we kinda decided to go elsewhere. However... we didn't go to a bar... sadly. Went to Coffee Club. Had an Irish Cream drink... not too bad. haha... got my wish for something alcoholic! :P
Lynette was happy with her birthday gift! Keong and I bought her a silver necklace (with a heart-shaped pendant) with matching earrings! And they both came with cubic zirconias...
yay and sigh.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home