Happily took a nap this afternoon...
Woke up and went to the gym to work out...
Came back to my room and took a bath...
Prepared to go out for lecture...
Turned the door knob...
Pulled...
"Clinggggg Clangggg!!!"
"WAH LAU!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The door knob fell off.
I was trapped in my own room! sheesh.
Called the management straightaway... the guy over the phone sounded kinda half-dead... i wondered if he was trying his best to contain his laughter.
Saved by the technician.
Then rushed off for lecture.
Then after that, LSM1201 TEST! Coincidentally, I had it in the first LT I ever went into in NUS (cos of SOW), LT 23!
One question really stumped me (Qn 13) after the question was modified to ask for the "correct" statement from "not correct"... so I just chose the best answer lor.
Then CG! Had dinner after that at NUH canteen. Wanted to eat Delifrance but the prices there are $1 more than outside!!! Outrageous. Settled for a $5 Chicken Chop instead. $1 Milo also boh hua one... drink a bit and then it's all ice. Sianz...
Then walked back to PGP with Yiwen and Xiu Ting.
Walked past Block B of KE7 and started screaming Brigitte's name. And she really appeared! Coincidentally, she was going for her run. haha... then saw Juncai also.
Then went back to room and BATHE again...
Nitez.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home