K Shanez

Thursday, August 18, 2005

To reiterate the previous post, I'll be performing in this concert with the artiste company I joined. Please do come and support! I've seen the rehearsals for myself and it's not one to be missed! :)

Dawn of Dreams
Saturday, 03 September 2005, 7pm - 8.30pm (with 10min intermission)
Alliance Francias Auditorium (Near Newton MRT)

Organised by The Avalites, UAN's very own Artiste Creation Team (ACT) to fulfill the criteria of UAN Impact Challenge, Dawn of Dreams concert will showcase different elements of entertainment and is set to serve as a platform for UAN artistes to gain exposure and experience through performing in public.

Tickets are sold at $20* each. Hurry! Book your tickets now! Limited seats available only.For reservation of tickets, pls call Artiste Relations, Gina Lin at 6738 4558 (1pm - 9pm) or email to avalites@gmail.com for more information.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home