argh. m parade on monday. just asked sj about having to stand for long and my excuse... but he says not to worry. okay. i hope things turn out fine. sheesh.
K Shanez
Saturday, October 25, 2003
K Shanez
Previous Posts
- i'm sick and still not allowed to go see the doc. ...
- argh. sore throat coming. gonna take MC tomolo... ...
- Is it the weather? I wonder why so many people lo...
- oh. forgot to add. Peepee will be not be around in...
- Weird situations always do happen. Mr Ka is nice ...
- Inconsiderate people on the bus I'm really freaki...
- Just watched Jewel's new video, Stand. Must say t...
- hmph. another attempt at being difficult i see... ...
- My Testimony When I look back at my life, I think...
- yay!!! woohoo!!! *applause* and the award for the...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home