K Shanez

Wednesday, October 15, 2003

yay!!! woohoo!!! *applause*

and the award for the most childish person goes to...*drum roll* Ka!!!

sheesh.

fancy this person trying so hard to be un-nice but i'm still unfazed. *lol* must be driving this person nuts.

let's count how many days this person's been keeping a grudge... hmm... 6 days? i think so!!! *applause again*

how childish can some people get. ha. a person who's hitting almost 30 can't even act like a mature adult. *shakes head*

sheesh again.

I think the efforts of 18 year olds trying to act as mature adults really pay off as compared to a 30 year old who tries to ACT really childish.

*rolls eyes and wobbles head around*

msg for this person: I'm sorry, you might try to treat me as a transparent object but i'm always around. Haunting you if you like to take it that way. *laughs* BUT. I'm still unfazed. hmm, i admit i might get a little irritated by the behaviour, but generally, it's not working!!! *waves*

hm. I shall follow what Ten said about his emotional side. might as well just take it as it goes and don't bother getting emotional about insignificant behaviour from some childish people who are significant at first but try to make themselves little insignificant oxymorons.

am i being a little too harsh? hm... i dunno. but who was harsh and temperamental in the first place?

sheesh! for the 3rd time.

Any comments? I don't think i care anymore about this person reading my blog. at least he noes how i feel exactly and i needn't confront him in the first place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home