Stardust Semi-Finals and Finals
I got through to the top 20 for Solos and will be competing in Hon Sui Sen Auditorium in School of Business, NUS come 10th March 7.30pm. Singing 3 songs in total (if I get to the top 12):
1) A Moment Like This - Kelly Clarkson
2) Adia - Sarah McLachlan
3) In This Life - Ronan Keating
Most shockingly, Andrea didn't make it. I'm damn sad la!
But at least we both made it to the group finals as a duo come 24th March.
Anyway. Noticed something interesting about the date? It's the same date as Touch, the NUSPE concert.
Honestly, I was a bit pissed when I wasn't allowed to shift the piano performance to the front owing to "flow" reasons. hmph. Well. I'm going to shuttle back and forth between the 2 venues which are both in NUS.
I really hope and pray that I get through this well.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home