K Shanez

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Here's an update on my life.

1) Received good news about my hostel posting. I finally got PGP Class B!!! Thank God! Have found out my unit number and it seems I will be staying on the 7th floor! Thank God again!

2) Went for the MOE Induction Programme for the teaching scholars and awardees. Managed to meet up with many familiar faces... and from different categories of friends! Army, VJC and Church too! And yah. have to apologise to Sherilyn for typo-error-ing her name as Jerilyn. haha... Met up with new people too and tried to remember the names of people I've already met before yesterday... Hmm... Yao Long, Melissa, Zheng Yu, Christina, Jeremy... (who's my grand junior!!! gosh. In VJCPE somemore... found out because I asked a question about posting and stated my previous CCA. haha... She was sitting in front of me and we were chatting before that...)

3) There's OBS for the Local Scholars today (till Monday, I think). But I'm not in it! Medical problems...

4) 88 Rehearsals are up and running. Keong and I are getting into the hang of the song. TICKETS!!! ORDER NOW!!! I need to help you reserve! Don't wait till the last minute to buy!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home