O-R-D
I'm actually typing this in the office now, the last time I'd be doing it...
As I look back on my whole NS life, it has dawned on me that I've indeed matured since then. However, I do feel that on the whole, the maturation may not even be good at all!
My academic life is in shambles because I haven't touched books for ages! Thank God I'm still doing something (in the office) related to the course I'd be taking in University (Life Sciences) or else I'll be dead meat. =P
From Day 1 as a recruit till today, the yearning has never ceased. To become free again! But still, it's kind of bittersweet. It's nice to know that I've finally come to the end of a phase in my life. However, I would have to let go of the advantages that come with this phase. Then again, I wouldn't deny that I would want to continue serving NS for the sake of these advantages... cos it's not worth it! haha...
I've gotten a lot more street-smart by mingling with people of all ages in NS. It does help that one works in an office. The politics can be so interesting!
Time check, it's 6.55am. The last time I'd be in the office as the earliest person...
I getting a flurry of mixed emotions.
I'm ecstatic yet melancholic...
Hoping yet regretting...
Energetic yet tired...
You get what I mean?
Sigh...
Yipee!!!
What I'd really miss most is the fellowship with my colleagues. That's the only part that was worth it I'd guess...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home