SATURDAY 19th Feb 2005
Was a damn HOT day and I was scurrying from one place to another.
First, started with the Gym session with Weilun at Hougang Gym... Went there and realised there were SO MANY PEOPLE! We literally had to queue to use the equipment... But at least we had a decent workout... felt nice and refreshed. Funniest thing was when Weilun and I were having a conversation while bathing in separate cubicles! Kinda reminded me of medic course days...
Rushed to Hougang Mall after that for lunch at Hans... We went up the bus that took us one big round before reaching Hougang Central... Sheesh.
Then, rushed home again to deliver Mom's lunch (I'm a filial son OK!?).
Rushed to copy Operation:Glanzende onto my Xphone II before heading off to somerset to meet Keong for the UAN meeting with Ivy. And I was late for 30 minutes! argh... kept apologising to Keong...
Met Ivy at The Avalon and discussed the package. We really grilled her for details for 45 minutes!
Walked back to Somerset MRT again with Keong and discussed the prospects of us joining UAN. I felt like 80% of me says it's ok but 20% still wants me to hold back... (actually, right now, I'm like 90-10) Should I wait or should I go ahead? Argh... decisions decision decisions!!!
Rushed to City Hall for "Constantine" at Marina Square. I was panting and perspiring by the time I got there. It was a confusing loop of staircases and passages before I eventually got to the Marina Leisureplex! All because of the renovations... argh. Wasted no time and "cut queue" to buy popcorn!!! (with Diet Coke of course... reduce all that carbs... lol...)
"Constantine" was not bad. But I won't tell you the story! You need to read Revelations in the Holy Bible first before you'd really understand what's happening in the story. But I'm still a bit blur. haha... I'll get the DVD when it comes out and watch it again.
Dinner at Macs with the HQMC guys... and that's it!
*relieved*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home