I finally figured out how to use Cubase SX and Fruity Loops 5!!!
Well, at least I'm getting the hang of it. haha...
In case you didn't know, I just composed or rather, finished the draft copy of my new song entitled "Elektrik". It was supposed to be called "Electric" but Keong was suggesting replacing the "c"'s with "k"'s. And the result is a weird looking but cool sounding name.
I'm actually in the midst of changing the bass lines for the drums of the song. Sheesh, the wave samples of bass drums in fruity loops has so much more OOMPH compared to the conventional midi bass drums...
Was telling keong that the new techno bass i used is so good that the midi bass drums sound so high pitched that it kinda goes like "PIAK!". hahaha...
Mom was complaining that the bass was so boomy that people's hearts will jump out of their bodies!
Oh well, at least the desired effect is achieved.
Once I'm done with doing a little tweaking to "Elektrik", I'm gonna go back to "Operation:Glanzende" and re-do the production...
Apparently, what we did at the recording studio is good, but with my new found knowledge in Cubase SX(and soon to be Nuendo, with SURROUND SOUND!!!), I think I'll be able to come up with a sleeker arrangement for Ops Glanzende.
Moreover, these two songs are slated for performance at next year's Ei8hty-8 at VJC.
Keong can't wait to practice... I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR THE FINAL PRODUCTION!!!
WEEEeeeeEEEeeEEEeeeeeeeeeeeee........................
I can really imagine the people being jerked off their seats with our songs!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home