Hmm... to answer to Chris' comments on my earlier blog post...
Well, when i say soulmate, i don't mean a hot chick/babe/"whatever deragatory term we give to pretty ladies".
I mean I need somebody whom I can talk to heart to heart. ie my "zi1 ji3" or rather, a confidante.
I do have a best friend and good friends... but even so, they don't really know my inner storm... it's just like not knowing my core.
What I do reveal are things at the crust and mantle (a little geography here...although I was never a good geography student... =P )
What I really need is someone experiencing the same things that I'm experiencing... Hot Chick/Babe? I don't really think they'll fit my description.
Sigh.
(Justin, if you're reading this... please don't feel offended yah? Just some very deep secrets I harbour which I can't possibly reveal to even my best friend.)
(BreadTalk gang, are you guys shocked?)
I do agree looks are important... but that's not the main issue... I need a soul mate.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home