Did I Ever Mention This To You?
I've been noticing a lot of pretty people lately...
AND I'M ENVIOUS!
sheesh. just came back from a jog with Mom. She's super energetic! and diabetic too! no wonder she was nominated for the Johnson & Johnson Award thing. haha... I was so shagged out and she was like still doing her yoga-ic poses at the park...
My knees are really grinding...
Anyway, I'm FAT! I admit it! My chin's getting double! Must be all the mooncakes. =D
I really can't help it!
What's the use when you've got a cute face with a bad body... (sorry, but i sound damn egotistical... but people have really commented that about me... erm... the cute face part, not the bad body, that I added myself... hee...)
I need the three letters.
G-Y-M
Anyway, I'm gonna put up the photos for the glasshouse outing, the D&D and more photos lah. just wait and see. haha...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home