I passed my advanced theory!!! woo hoo!!! *prances around like a happy cat* meow!
on to the next stage!!! *points forward* the practical test!!! *scampers around the room*
yesterday was one of the best days in the office. everyone was happy and there was peace. *pauses*
was talking to keong on the phone yesterday about capricious. In case you didn't know, Capricious is a song written by my clique mate, Keong. And i'm collaborating to create the background just like Andromeda, our other song... *grins*
we had a really good laugh about capricious cos as the name goes, the chord progressions and time changes are well, capricious. *laughs*
I advised him to really go and change some parts... he was citing lazy reasons not to... haha... but i explained that because this was written way back like 5 years ago, the musical direction also followed the mindset at that time i.e. he was writing the song with a mind of a Sec 2 student. Well, people mature so the music should follow too... haha...
really. compared to andromeda, which has more form and proper direction, capricious is like a whole jungle of ideas mixed together. but with some proper reworking to it, it would really sound capricious yet proper. haha... a contradiction right?
there are so many nice moments in the song but a linkage is needed to put all these different ideas together, which was what I told Keong...
I pray today's a good day too... *prays*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home